October 29th 2019
10:00 -12 noon
Web Clarity Training Room, Horsham
You must have already attended the 5 Steps workshop to sign up for this refresher course
We will reprise our previous workshop
- How to make your website compelling, persuasive and user-friendly so that the casual website visitor becomes a happy client. How to write impactful content for your website will be a major focus.
- Blogging – how to set up a blog and writing impactful content for it. How to come up with engaging ideas and linking your blog to social media
- Setting up an email marketing system using Mailchimp. This is the most effective form of online marketing. 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter for getting new clients!
- Social media – choosing the right channels for your business, getting your message to your ideal client, attracting people to your website and email list
- How to save time by “Repurposing Your Content.” Use your written content in multiple ways so that you get maximum benefit from it.
- Putting processes in place to streamline your online marketing and save lots of time
- Analytics – don’t work in a Black Hole! Check to see how things are working and how to improve your results
The final section will be devoted to writing YOUR online marketing strategy. Templates provided. Plus lots of advice and ideas from your fellow trainees and me!
Get your online marketing strategy off the ground!
Tickets cost just £35. This is a small group workshop and places are limited to 4.
Places are limited to 4