Get Started on Twitter for Business!
My “Get Started on Twitter for Business!” programme is designed to give your business a Twitter “kick-start” so that you can get tweeting with potential clients and start winning new business straight away.
The way to get business from Twitter is to use your 140 characters to grab attention and to engage with people, and to encourage them to visit your website where they can find out all about your business.
Twitter won’t bring you more business if you use it for blatant sales promotion. Twitter is a social network. Share a little of your personality and give valuable help and advice. Then your followers will like and trust you and want to do business with you.
OK, so you know Twitter is a fantastic way of connecting with more clients, but you find the whole thing quite daunting. And you have lots of questions:
- What do I tweet?
- Do I have to be logged into Twitter ALL the time so I don’t miss anything?
- What do I do when someone “likes” my tweet or “retweets” it?
Well, this programme answers all of the above and more!
My programme is bespoke to each participant’s business and you will get:
- 30-minute consultation to learn about your business and who you want to reach on Twitter
- Follows for 10 relevant and interesting people in your industry who you can engage with and retweet
- 10 Searches for key terms for your business (e.g. “birthday party” for a cake-maker) so you find your target clients
- Suggestions for what you should tweet, and guidance on how to mix it up to retain interest
- Your very own “tweetbank,” for scheduled tweets, with 10 suggested starter tweets
- 10 Twitter lists to keep track of your important industry tweeters and your key search terms, so you don’t have to be logged in all the time
- Hootsuite account set-up. So you can schedule tweets and keep track of everything easily
- Advice on relevant #twitterchats for your business where you can make connections with similar businesses, or businesses in your local area
- 30-minute Skype consultation to answer your questions
In addition you get:
- 1 month’s support on Skype or email
- Further 11 months email support